Saturday, April 11, 2009

Have you ever wondered how a conversation between an Atheist and God would Go? Hmm...

So what if i got this video off of Kid Cudi's blog :p (View Picture to the Right -->). Any who, i thought this video was pretty interesting, reason being that the thought process the viewer goes through while watching ultimately leads to them thinking, "hmm, that kind of makes sense" lol. But although this may be the case, I'm the type of person that feels everyone should have something to believe in within the capacity of religon. As a christian, I am obligated to bear witness to non-believers and tell them of the Gospel of our lord and savior. Not saying that I'm "holier than thou" or that I'm the best example of a good Christian man because I know what my relationship with God is like, and only you truly know yours. To get back to my point after that psuedo-religious rant (AHH lol), the video is thought provoking and, yet, funny at the same time. Just look at it with a good sense of humor! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment