Sunday, April 12, 2009

D. Spunky Monkey

So i just got home from spending my afternoon and evening with my line brother, #4 B. Etienne, on the day of his birth....Also know as a what? A BIRTHDAY! So to you, the person reading this blog entry at this very moment, if you have the opportunity to see my L.B. throughout the day. Make sure you give him a birthday wish (maybe even a gift if you're feeling generous...hmm, maybe? maybe not?).

We hit up a club, kicked it with some bruhs, and had a care free day. It is now 3:52AM, i think if i want to make it to church in the morning, it would be in my best interest to change and go to sleep. I've been told that its kind of hard to wake me up (DUN DUN DUN!!).

Happy Birthday Good Brother 06'


SIGNING OFF: Aaron Marcus


No comments:

Post a Comment